Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters

Subject: Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters
From: Keith Mahoney <Keith -at- 4DS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:06:24 -0700

All,

I recently placed my resume online and for the past few nights my phone
hasn't stopped ringing.
I never realized how many recruiters there were out there.

What I need to know is what kinds of questions would you ask a recruiter
about a potential job?
(Other than issues that deal with pay.) For example, I always ask if I will
be working in a team.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Keith