Tech Writing Opportunities in Ann Arbor - Detroit -Troy Mich area?

Subject: Tech Writing Opportunities in Ann Arbor - Detroit -Troy Mich area?
From: Free Thinker <Mike -dot- Wilson -at- NLYNX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:39:10 -0500

I will be moving to the SE Mich area in about 3 weeks. What opportunities exist
there?
I am looking for full-time but am willing to accept contract. Even names of
companies that
hire tech writers would be helpful.

--Mike Wilson "Free Thinker"
NLynx Systems, Inc.
Opinions are my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=