Re: training materials

Subject: Re: training materials
From: Elisabeth Zakes <ezakes -at- PLANVIEW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:56:14 -0500

On Friday, April 16, 1999 1:45 PM, Melissa Morgan
[SMTP:mmorgan -at- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM] wrote:
> Here are some of the ideas I came up with for the organization:
>
> * Organize tasks according to the order of presentation by the
trainers.

> * Organize the tasks based on the main menu of the software
(primarily
> a task-based menu, but some options are more conceptual).
>
> * Organize the tasks based on daily work flow.

I would organise by daily workflow. This is how users will think of
their tasks, and putting material in that order will help them locate
what they need. This would be further reinforced if the trainers could
present their material in this order, as well.

Elisabeth B. Zakes
PlanView, Inc., Austin, TX
ezakes -at- planview -dot- com
http://www.planview.com