Re: Tech Writing Bloopers (humor)

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Bloopers (humor)
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:31:13 -0700

For last Christmas, I gave my 2 year old nephew a Playschool childrens toy
fire house, complete with little people, trucks, and a helicopter. It
actually said on the box Caution: the helicopter doesn't fly.

In the hands of a healthy and strong 2 year old, wanna bet?

Enough off topic before I get frowned on...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!