Re: Need working-at-home advice

Subject: Re: Need working-at-home advice
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:53:49 -0700

Personally, I love the solitude. I am an extrovert but I really enjoy my own
silences. I especially enjoy working in the quiet. Me and the dogs and cats.
Very quiet. And _very_ productive.

And since I am working at home, mostly, I can go to lunch with friends if I
want and work that evening, although my new husband prefers I spend the time
with him, understandably.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!