Re: Short FrameMaker Newbie Question CORRECTION

Subject: Re: Short FrameMaker Newbie Question CORRECTION
From: "Eric L. Dunn" <edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:09:58 -0400

Sorry... Stupid me, I shot from the hip and didn't pay attention to the
question. Oh, well.

What I'm sure you are looking for is Quadralay WebWorks. WW takes FM files
and produces HTML, Help, HTML Help, and from my limited exposure to it, a
host of other outputs. Try their free demo, they'll even throw in tech
support during the trial. Watchout though the download is 19M!

Eric L. Dunn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=