Re: [Fwd: What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals]
From: "Eric L. Dunn" <edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:09:49 -0400

This has been beaten to death before, and I appologise for the waste of
bandwidth. (Yes I too probably deserve an abuse reply from Michael Wing)

But as a techwriter I believe proper attribution and credit is due. (As we
were all spouting various bits about copyright and all.) Obviously there
are still people distributing this Dr Seuss bit as their own work, and it's
an incomplete copy at that.
The full copy and original author can be found at:
http://www.gsm.cornell.edu/staff/gene/DrSeuss.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=