ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp

Subject: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp
From: Karen Gloor <r3879z -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:19:48 -0700

My company will be puchasing an online help authoring tool soon. We
have narrowed down our choices to ForeHelp and RoboHelp.

We recognize that both tools have their strengths and limitations. Does
anyone have any specific reasons as to why we should choose one over the
other? Please be specific, since we are very close to making a decision
based on the limited knowledge we already have.

Thank you!

Karen Gloor
r3879z -at- email -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=