Data Dictionary Format

Subject: Data Dictionary Format
From: Bevan Taborsky <bevan -at- ATTCANADA -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:42:59 -0400

I'm any curious if any other technical writers have had to write/edit a data
dictionary for an Oracle-based software application. If there are, is it
common or appropriate to include ERwin diagrams in the manual? Is it
standard to redraw and reformat the diagrams for a less technical audience,
or is it standard to assume that system administrators will be familiar with
the somewhat obtuse ERwin notation language and "markups".

I appreciate any help and comments from the community.

Bevan Taborsky

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=