Re: WP (is that a werty derd?)

Subject: Re: WP (is that a werty derd?)
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:57:30 +1000

I often have to edit Lotus Notes and Lotus WordPro documents (and obviously
someone is writing those docs), but I don't recall ever seeing them
mentioned on this list. (Not that we're obsessing about tools or anything
<grin>.)

The WordPro docs are business docs, proposals, procedures, that sort of
thing, mostly. The Notes stuff is user docs for Notes-based applications.
Yes, these tool choices are "thrust upon me" by the client.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

At 02:43 PM 4/21/99 -0400, Kevin McLauchlan wrote:
>Having regularly seen reference (in this list) to:
>
>MS Word
>FrameMaker
>Some SGML editor
>Ventura (more rarely)
>
>and possibly things like Tex and TAG for the Unix
>crowd (that don't use Frame...), I wonder does
>anybody use (gasp) Word Perfect?
>
>Any other wp and dtp in wide use?
>How about in narrow-but-fanatical use?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=