Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting

Subject: Re: The Worst Thing About Contracting
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:58:09 PDT

Elna Tymes said:

And if the worst thing about contracting is that you don't have to
participate in turf wars, I'd say we're better off.

Tony Markatos responds:

When documenting complex buisness systems: No play politics, no get
essential procedures. No get essential procedure, no can create task
oriented documentation.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=