Systems Analyst Newsgroups???

Subject: Systems Analyst Newsgroups???
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:09:55 PDT

To all listsev members:

Do you know of any newsgroups or listservs for Systems Analysts?

I am interested in talking with Systems Analysts who are focused on
technical communications (and not programming). I am most interested
in communicating with analysts who develop software requirements
specifications.

Thanks

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)