Re: Standard presentation

Subject: Re: Standard presentation
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:04:44 -0400

The Windows 95 on my work desktop has Yes, No, Help, and the four radio
buttons (I checked just this minute).

If I remember correctly my Win98 at home has OK/Cancel/Help.

Oh well - they mean the same thing anyway.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=