Re: Monster manual--indexing

Subject: Re: Monster manual--indexing
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:29:28 -0400

From my list of resources (no guarantees if they work!)

Lori Lathrop (http://idt.net/~lathro19)

Also
American Society of Indexers (ASI) Web site
(http://www.well.com/user/asi/)

Newsletter (Tennesse) American Society of Indexers
(http://members.aol.com/tennwords/home2.html)

If I'm not mistaken, Kevin A. Broccoli was on this list for a while.
His site has some indexing information:
(http://www.bim.net/)

HTH

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=