PC-Manmonth

Subject: PC-Manmonth
From: Michael Gos <mgos -at- LEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:17:50 -0500

Seems to me, if we REALLY want to be PC, or gender neutral (depending on
your perspective), we must first get rid of this one offensive word I see
in most posts. I believe it is correct to use "wo" or "woperson" in place
of the sexist term "woman".

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

Seriously, at time we DO get carried away.

Dr. Michael W. Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
Baytown, Texas 77522
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=