USA, FL -- Software Technical Writer

Subject: USA, FL -- Software Technical Writer
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:30:27 -0400

Please do not respond to me for this opportunity; respond to the address
listed at the end of the job description.

If you're interested in working with the leader in Enterprise
Application Integration, you're interested in MessageQuest. We offer
competitive salaries, flexible career opportunities, performance-based
bonus plans, and comprehensive benefits (incl. 401k).

We are experiencing significant growth nationally and internationally.
Currently, we have an opening for a Technical Writer.

Responsibilities
================
Will develop task-based and technical reference documentation for
distributed applications. Will work with developers to understand what
the user will do with the product, then write effective documentation
describing it. Will write technical references for API functions, data
structures, and commands. Documentation is currently hard copy, but will
also include cross-platform online.

Requirements
============
To be a successful candidate must have strong writing skills and two to
four years as a software technical writer. You must also have experience
with the software development process (programming experience is a
definite plus). You must be able to work directly with developers to get
the required information.

The following items are not requirements, but are definite pluses:
-- Knowledge of distributed computing concepts
-- MVS background
-- Online documentation experience (HTML-based preferred)
-- Experience with FrameMaker

Please send a resume and three non-returnable writing samples to Steve
Bradley (steve -dot- bradley -at- messagequest -dot- com) or to:

MessageQuest, Inc.
3550 West Waters Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614

For online submissions, please send the writing samples in PDF.
--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=