Re: urgent: numbered list Word 97

Subject: Re: urgent: numbered list Word 97
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:31:58 -0400

Check the archives. As far as I know (having written 600-page tomes in
Word), there are no urgent fixes for what you see. Even the workarounds
require you re-work the numbering you have done. The autonumbering feature
in Word is (for lack of a better term) challenged when put to the test. It
works fine for word processing, though <grin>.

Good luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=