Re: transferring a website

Subject: Re: transferring a website
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:46:39 -0400

Hallo:

I have done this before. I just copied all the applicable files from the web
server to my HDD and then to the CD-R. You must maintain the same hierarchy
as on the web server and remember that a CD is read-only. Aside from that,
I'm not sure what the complexities would be. I wonder, now, if I am missing
something <g>.

If I were you, I'd assume that whoever used the CD had the browser on their
PC.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=