Re: Educating Rita

Subject: Re: Educating Rita
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:03:38 -0400

I think I'd approach it two ways: first, through my manager (or her manager,
if you're the doc department), pointing out that you've got some expertise
and could
both improve the product and shorten development time (by avoiding mistakes
in
the first go-round). Second, I'd reply to her request with more than she
asked
for, including good general examples of UI, the competition's UI, and maybe
some
books or reference works you've got lying about. Any bug reports or
enhancements
that have been filed against the UI would be nice to have available too.
And, of course, I'd offer to help her directly, as a team member...

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications