ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP Training & TECH/COMM99 Brochure

Subject: ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP Training & TECH/COMM99 Brochure
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 16:46:31 +0000

For those of you who are interested in hands-on RoboHELP
HTML training, spaces are still available in Tampa, Florida
next week. Contact SOLUTIONS by phone, fax, email, or
through our website soon to reserve your seat. Here's
our current RoboHELP schedule:

* RoboHELP OFFICE SEMINARS *
From Blue Sky Software Certified Trainers
http://www.sol-sems.com/category/hands-on.htm

Using RoboHELP 7 HTML Edition - $795 - Hands-on
- Tampa, FL - May 12-13
- Boston, MA - May 24-25
- New York, NY - June 7-8

Advanced RoboHELP 7 HTML Edition - $445 - Hands-on
- Tampa, FL - May 14
- Boston, MA - May 26
- New York, NY - June 9

Using RoboHELP 7 Classic - $795 - Hands-on
- Chicago, IL - June 16-17
- Boston, MA - June 21-22

Advanced RoboHELP 7 Classic - $445 - Hands-on
- Chicago, IL - June 18
- Boston, MA - June 23

We discount multiple seminar and group registrations.
All seminars can be presented at your site. Contact
us for details.

Watch for our Summer-Fall schedule coming soon!

TECH/COMM99 Brochure Now Available Online
Get yours now - 1,2,3:
1) Go to http://www.techcomm99.com/
2) Click the "Brochure" button/link (in left frame)
3) Download a zip file or print the brochure

S O L U T I O N S, I n c .
274 Main Street
Reading, Massachusetts USA 01867

PHONE: 800-448-4230 or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com
GENERAL: http://www.sol-sems.com

SEMINAR REGISTRATION:
http://www.sol-sems.com/seminars/register.htm

We accept Mastercard, Visa, AMEX,