Re: Didya Ever Wonder?

Subject: Re: Didya Ever Wonder?
From: John Sarra <mail34171 -at- POP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:37:58 -0400

Didya ever consider providing your own PC in the form of a laptop that has all the tools and software you need? I know this is an expensive solution, but after all, it's your livelihood we're talkin' about here.

Tradesmen (e.g. carpenters, mechanics, masons) are sometimes expected to provide their own tools, even if they are employees of the organization for whom they work. Why not independent tech writers?

Disclosure: I currently consult as an employee for an organization that provides me with the hardware/software needed to do the job, so it's not an issue.

John Sarra
User Technology Services Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000