Re: Two page spread tables in Word 97

Subject: Re: Two page spread tables in Word 97
From: steve <steve -at- SOFTLINESYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 16:15:22 -0700

Excel does this perfectly without a great deal of fuss. Consider changing
tools just for those pages.

Regards,
Steven Ward Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com
Technical Writer Phone: (604) 266-1995
Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949
850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.
WWW: http://www.softlinesystems.com