Webmaster Needed / South Orange County California

Subject: Webmaster Needed / South Orange County California
From: Sandi Giles <sandi -at- WRITE-CONNECTION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:15:10 -0700

If you don't currently live in Orange County California, we will not be able to accept your application as this position requires someone yesterday.

Webmaster

A global leader in WAN access and management solutions, this Irvine, CA company makes it safe for corporations to migrate their business-critical applications from private leased-lines to PSVN services. By leveraging inherent switching, quality of service and multiprotocol transport capabilities.

Job Description:

Full-time Permanent (Direct Hire)

Location: Irvine Spectrum

Start Date: Immediate

Rate: BOE

Responsibilities include:

  • Create, enhance, and patch Web pages
  • 75% development with future goal of going to E-commerce

5+ years experience working with:

  • HTML (by hand) and HTML Links
  • _javascript_s and applets
  • ActiveX
  • UNIX (prefer SCO but any flavor of UNIX is ok)

The Webmaster will work with this company’s Intranet as well as the Internet. They have a future goal of branching out into HTML/CBT for customer training.

To apply, please visit our Web site at www.write-connection.com. Go to the "Join Our Team" page, complete the form, attach your resume and references and submit as directed.

 The Write Connection
 (949) 768-2601  Fax: (949) 768-2689
 Click on the line below to visit our Web site
 http://www.write-connection.com

NOTE:  When using a browser other than NetScape or Internet
Explorer, you may get unpredictable results when viewing our
Web site.