Re: MS Word 97-98 problems

Subject: Re: MS Word 97-98 problems
From: David Dick <david -dot- dick -at- SWIFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:54:29 +0100

Greetings Techwrls,

I am struggling, and frustrated, to produce a 190 page book using the
Master Document feature.

The document consists of 10 individual files. Each file is properly formatted.

the problem that I have is that when I open the document under 'Master
Document' the following formatting problems occur: the headers of some
files change, page numbers change from Roman to Arabic, and creation of
random page breaks. Despite efforts to fix the problems, they return
with a vengence.

How do you suggest that I solve the problem(s)? Comments & suggestions
are greatly appreciated. Regards

David
Senior Technical Writer
S.W.I.F.T.