Re: MS Word 97-98 problems

Subject: Re: MS Word 97-98 problems
From: Martin Soderstrom <mrs -at- KLG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:19:13 -0400

Word's Master Document feature is pretty much useless, in my experience.

I haven't done it for awhile, but the best solution seems to be using Word's
"rd" feature, which let's you hard code file inclusions. Just check the
help for "rd" or "rd field" or something like that.

Cheers,
Martin Soderstrom
mrs -at- klg -dot- com
Tel: +1 416 594-1026 x791
+1 800 663-4723
Fax: +1 416 594-1919
Technical Writer, Technical Publications
KL Group Inc.
260 King St. E., Toronto, Canada
Web: http://www.klg.com