Re: What's it called?

Subject: Re: What's it called?
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 15:06:42 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lane Pasut [SMTP:Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OMEGARESEARCH -dot- COM]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 2:40 PM
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> Subject: FW: What's it called?
> Off the point a bit, but do you run it then press ENTER or run it by
> highlighting and pressing enter?
I was imitating the style of the original, but you're right: to run foo.exe,
you highlight it and then press [Enter].


Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada
(613) 599-9199 x502 smcclare -at- dy4 -dot- com
Opinions are my own

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: What's it called?
Next by Author: Re: re Stamp Out the Wrong It's
Previous by Thread: Re: What's it called?
Next by Thread: Re: What's it called?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads