TW JOB OPPORTUNITY - Clearwater, FLTitle: TW JOB OPPORTUNITY - Clearwater, FL
Design Data Systems in Clearwater, Florida, is seeking an experienced technical writer to assist in the creation of user documentation/ online help, technical documentation, and instructional design materials for our Windows-based business management application. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Design Data Systems offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years experience writing user manuals, training materials, or job performance aids
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience handling multiple priorities while meeting individual project commitments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience writing software documentation for Windows environments
- Experience communicating with subject matter experts in support of documentation and instructional design initiatives.
- Experience using Robohelp (or another online help authoring tool)
- Familiarity with basic accounting concepts and principals
Design Data Systems Corporation (DDS) develops, markets, implements and supports SQL*TIME -- a comprehensive suite of modular, integrated business management software products designed to meet the needs of both product and service enterprises. DDS utilizes industry-leading Oracle technologies to create, deploy and evolve our entire SQL*TIME product line.
Founded in 1988 and privately held, Design Data Systems has achieved rapid, steady growth every year since 1991, when we began marketing our SQL*TIME solutions. DDS now serves a diverse customer base, ranging from growing mid-sized companies to large multi-entity corporations.
Principals Only, please
Please fax or email your resume to:
hr -at- designdatasystems -dot- com
You can view our web site at http://www.designdatasystems.com
Design Data Systems, Corporation extends fair and equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, in addition to ancestry, medical condition, or marital status in accordance with applicable state laws.
Visit TechWhirl's Other Sites