Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?

Subject: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?
From: Marci Abels <mabels -at- SKYJACKINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:33:24 -0500

We always use Grease fitting. Zerk is, indeed jargon, and in our company, we have found that it is not a term know well be non-English speaking people.

Marci Abels
Technical Writer, Skyjack, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kate Schommer [SMTP:KSchommer -at- METSYSENG -dot- COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 5:11 PM
Subject: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?

This question is for all the gearhead TWs (I know you're out there):

The connector where you pump grease into a bearing: Is it spelled "zerk" or "zirc"?
I realize this is jargon-y, but I'm squeamish about the term "nipple". Any and
all alternate suggestions are welcome!


Kate Schommer
Senior Technical Writer
Metsys Engineering Inc.
612-944-1674 x118
kschommer -at- metsyseng -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000

Previous by Author: TW JOB OPPORTUNITY - Clearwater, FL
Next by Author: Re: Intentionally left blank
Previous by Thread: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?
Next by Thread: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads