skill level & what to include on resume

Subject: skill level & what to include on resume
From: "Gail S. Bernstein, Ph.D." <drgsb -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:16:14 -0600

Greetings,

I'm a writer and psychologist and am about to start looking for
my first technical writing contract. This list and the archives have been
extremely helpful, but I have a question for which I've yet to find an
answer. Here 'tis:

What skill level should I have with an operating system or software program
before I include it on my resume? I'm a long-time Mac user (7.5) and have
been using Word 5.0 for Macs. I've just started using Windows 98 and Word
for Windows, and I'm just beginning to learn HTML.

Thanks very much for your help.

Gail

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=