Re: Illegitimate Questions?????

Subject: Re: Illegitimate Questions?????
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:14:49 -0700

Hi All:

I just had a telephone interview and the interviewee asked me: Are you interviewing with other companies currently? Who are those companies?

I found these questions completely inappropriate, but rather than lose my cool I answered politely that I would like to keep that information confidential so as to protect the other companies.

Am I wrong are those questions legit?

Thoughts anyone.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com