Symbol for pressing RETURN?

Subject: Symbol for pressing RETURN?
From: Peterson Karen <Peterson_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:23:24 -0400

Dear TECHWRLers,

I want to put a symbol at the end of typed text to indicate that the user
must press RETURN. I'm torn between using the carriage return symbol
(Symbol, char 0191) and the registered trademark symbol (circle R).

Has anyone seen/used these or other symbols used effectively? Which does a
user prefer? Has anyone had problems using them (e.g., they don't print
right)? I searched the archives, and this is the info I still need.

Thanks for your help,

"Act your shoe size."
--Maxwell House ad

Karen Peterson
Peterson_Karen -at- prc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Can you make the manuals obsolete?
Next by Author: Re: Writing vs. Testing vs. Editing?
Previous by Thread: Re: Illegitimate Questions?????
Next by Thread: Re: Symbol for pressing RETURN?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads