Re: Illegitimate Questions?????

Subject: Re: Illegitimate Questions?????
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:32:12 -0400

Ivan Gelicall asked <Am I wrong are those questions legit?> in reference to
a question about other places he's looking for work.

It depends on who the company was that was interviewing you. If it was a
search firm, or recruiter, it is legit for them to ask because they may be
dealing with several companies, and don't want to submit your resume to the
ABC Corporation if you have already done so.

If it was the ABC Corporation, I'm not sure it was a legit question. Depends
on their definiton of 'leit', I guess...

Lisa Comeau
Accounts Representative
Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project