Re: Super-scripted #s in RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Super-scripted #s in RoboHelp
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:37:37 -0700

Kathy J. Nguyen asked:

| I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for super-scripted numbers for
| help projects created in RoboHelp.
|
| The problem I am having is that in Microsoft Word, if I super-script or
| raise a digit in any of my help topics, when I compile, the
| number does not
| appear raised in my help project.
|
| If anyone has any ideas on this phenomenon, please feel free to respond to
| me directly.

You've run into a limitation of WinHelp that is not at all specific to
RoboHELP. WinHelp does not display sub- or superscripted text. Unless you
want to create bitmap graphics with all your sub- and superscripts (which
would be a real pain!), you'll need to find another way to achieve what
you're trying to achieve.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=