Re: A GUI terminology question

Subject: Re: A GUI terminology question
From: Shelley <shelley -at- RAEX -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 11:40:42 -0400

<<"The <name of icon> page" is what I'd call it. If that
didn't work and there's one single word that effectively
identifies the page, I'd use that in place of <name of
icon>. For example, if there's a magnifying glass as an icon
(no words), I'd say "the Search page".>>

If you do this, then I would include a visual of that icon along with the
text, just so there's no confusion.

Shelley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=