Re: HDK, RoboHelp and Word 2000

Subject: Re: HDK, RoboHelp and Word 2000
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:52:12 -0700

Paul Kortz asked:

| Does anyone know if RoboHelp works well with Word 2000?

I have not tested it personally, but I doubt very much that the current
release of RoboHELP Classic (ver. 7) will work with Word 2000. I know,
however, that the next release, coincidentally called RoboHELP 2000, is
designed for compatibility with Word 2000.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=