Another Frame graphic question

Subject: Another Frame graphic question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:01:51 -0700

Well, guys...I guess it's not going to be difficult to
figure out what I'm working on today... :-(

Question:

I place a grahic box by the following sequence:

Special -> Anchored Frame > Below Current Line

I use Right Alignment, width 3.75 (was 3.25, but
that's the other story), and the graphic inside I
assign Left-T/B Center.

The problem that I have is that the graphic is too
close to the paragraph above it where I placed the
anchor. I guess I could place a Hard Return on the
line, then place the anchor, but I don't as a practice
use returns for positioning. That's what tag
properties are for.

Is there a way of defining an amount of space around
the outside of this type of Anchored Frame? I thought
maybe Border Width in Object Properties, but this adds
a line width inside the frame, not outside.

I could make the graphics frame .25" taller than the
graphic and have the graphic Alignment Center, but not
all of my graphics are the same hight so I'd need to
manually adjust each Frame.

<sigh>

BTW...incase it matters, the graphics are BMPs,
captured with Snagit, using Window setting, so there
is no margin around the graphic itself to act as a
buffer or margin.

===
John Posada
Western Union International