2 questions about help indexes

Subject: 2 questions about help indexes
From: "Kathy J. Nguyen" <knguyen -at- PICKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:53:19 -0700

Hi All!

Here are 2 questions for all of you help gurus!

Question #1:
I'm adopting an index for a print manual for my help file. The index has
third level index entries. I haven't been able to find a way to create a
third level index entry in RoboHELP. Even when I manually edit the
footnotes in the .doc file type something like the following:

Application Development, file access, general error handling;

What I see in the compiled index is:

Application Development
File access, general error handling

I've never seen a triple level help index, so it probably isn't possible to
create one. I would just like confirmation and/or tips.

Question #2:
Does anyone know how to make a comma in a primary index entry display? I've
tried using a backslash before the comma, but then both the backslash and
comma display. I would like my entry to look like the following:

Attributes, manipulating within items

Please let me know if you have had luck doing either of the above and how
you accomplished it if possible.

Please feel free to respond to me directly.

Thanks Mucho!
--Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=