template conversion from Word 6 to Word 97

Subject: template conversion from Word 6 to Word 97
From: Carol Chung <carol -dot- chung -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:40:09 -0800

I'd like to copy the styles used in my Word 6 templates for new help projects in Word 97. I'm using the Template and Add in function (tools menu; selected Automatically update document styles). I'm also using the Style Organizer (format menu) to copy existing styles to robohelp.dot.

When I browse the styles drop list in Word 97, however, all the formatting is lost (default to Arial pt.8). Does anyone have troubleshooting tips?

~Thanks.

E-mail: Carol Chung <carol -dot- chung -at- netmanage -dot- com>
Phone: (949) 753-0800, x8121
Date: 05/11/99
Time: 17:40:09
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions