Tab Stop Focus Group

Subject: Tab Stop Focus Group
From: judydh <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:01:51 -0400

Recently I was making templates for our books, which is a complicated
process as expected. The most frustrating thing that I found about
Frame and its paragraph catalog were the tab stops. While looking
around in Word, though, I still found basically the same model for tab
stops. It looks like the tab stop paradigm is still in a foggy haze,
one that worked for manual typewriters but isn't really together for
Frame and other word-processing applications. The only program I know
that easily places text EXACTLY where you want it is PageMaker. I've
complained to Adobe in their "desirable features" webpage.

Who wants to join a tab stop focus group? It's a ridiculous idea, but
potentially useful.

Cheers,

Jane Sorensen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=