Cure for ASP problem

Subject: Cure for ASP problem
From: Kristy Astry <KASTRY -at- CJDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:35:09 -0600

Thanks to all for your suggestions re my problem w/ASPs. I downloaded and
installed Microsoft HTML Help Workshop v 1.21 and ran HHUPD.EXE. That
updated the HTML components that RoboHELP HTML Edition v7 overwrote and I
can see my ASP (active server pages) now. So if you can't see ASPs or have
other funky things happening, and haven't yet run HHUPD.EXE since installing
RHELP HTML 7, try that.

HHUPD.EXE is part of the redistributable files that come w/HTML Help
Workshop.

Kristy Lantz Astry
Columbine JDS Systems, Inc.
Denver, CO