Re: Prepend and friends

Subject: Re: Prepend and friends
From: Denise Cusano <Denise_Cusano -at- CAPGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:44:45 -0700

Although I cringed when I thought of the word "prepend," I had to chuckle at
some of the "user-centric" jargon I use when writing my client's documentation.

My client uses "Buys" and "Sells" instead of Purchases and Sales when referring
to stock trades. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up the first few
times I had to write that, but hey, those are the terms that they understand!

Denise

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=