Framemaker Software Needed Desperately!

Subject: Framemaker Software Needed Desperately!
From: "Deborah L. Crossman" <DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:43:52 EDT

Colleagues,

I desperately need to get ahold of any relatively recent version of
Framemaker to load onto my home PC, but can't afford to purchase the new one.
Does anyone have a version they would be willing to sell/lend to me so that
I can practice a few tasks at home that I need to learn for employment
purposes? I need to get a copy immediately, and haven't had much luck with
the online auctions.

Thanks for any help with this.

Deborah

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=