Re: Framemaker Software Needed Desperately!

Subject: Re: Framemaker Software Needed Desperately!
From: Mitchell Gibbs <gibbs -at- GNV -dot- FDT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:02:19 -0400

Adobe will provide demo versions of FrameMaker, although they don't
advertise that fact on their web site. After I called and asked for it,
Adobe sent me a "Solutions and Product sampler" CD. You cannot use the demo
version to save or print any work, but all of the functions are intact, and
the tutorials are included.

I did have to step through a couple of hoops -- the rep explained that
Adobe wanted to keep track of who had the disks, etc.

At 09:43 AM 5/28/99 EDT, Deborah L. Crossman wrote:
>Colleagues,
>
>I desperately need to get ahold of any relatively recent version of
>Framemaker to load onto my home PC, but can't afford to purchase the new one.
> Does anyone have a version they would be willing to sell/lend to me so that
>I can practice a few tasks at home that I need to learn for employment
>purposes? I need to get a copy immediately, and haven't had much luck with
>the online auctions.
>
>Thanks for any help with this.
>
>Deborah
>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==