OT OT: need info about MS Word 97 master docs not working

Subject: OT OT: need info about MS Word 97 master docs not working
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:47:22 -0400

Hallo:

Direct off-list responses requested. Please no MS-bashing or flaming,
especially to the list!!

I need specific information on Master Documents not working in Word97.

If you have such information or internet links to such information, please
pass it along to me off-list. I need this information to help explain why we
do not use Word and I need third party info because my say-so is not enough.

Thanks.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=