Re: Should I Say Something?

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:39:01 -0700

NO.

> I had an interview last week and during the course
> of that interview, I asked for some samples, so that
> I could see what they did.
>
> When I sat down to read what they had written I
> found quite a few mistakes. It occurred to me that I
> could correct them of say nothing. I want the job
> and I'm not sure that saying anything would help.

If you aren't sure it would help, then don't. You are
already there for the interview, so get the job based
on that interview, based on previous situations that
you know something about. Not knowing the environment,
the pecking order, the procedues, and processes, you
could end up screwing yourself out of the job. What if
what you critique something that was written by the
person you are interviewing with and he was real proud
of that content?

===
John Posada
Western Union International