Re: Usability Testing

Subject: Re: Usability Testing
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 11:37:42 -0700

I think not evereyone is reading the question as it was written. It wasn't
about whether we should test the product against the doc, but whether
testing _without writing at all_ was part of our job. The mind-numbing part
was repetetive testing, not using the software while writing about it.

If you were hired to write, it's not unreasonable to expect to write
something. Just pressing the Ribbit button over and over to see if it
crashes isn't what I signed up for..

Maggie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=