What's it called?

Subject: What's it called?
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- TELLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:56:50 -0500

Hello fellow lurkers,

I'd like a better term to describe the following:

Using Word in the Print or Print Setup windows, there
are fields with preset values from which the user selects
the appropriate one: Copies in the Print window. It has
a field where you display or enter a value, then to the
right there are up/down arrows for selecting the preset

We are using a vendor that calls it a "spin box." What do
you call it?

Really curious about this term, and ever grateful for help
from fellow TCs,

Betsy Maaks
reply to: bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?
Next by Author: Re: Help: Template
Previous by Thread: Re: What's it called?
Next by Thread: What's it called?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads