More Doc Management Packages

Subject: More Doc Management Packages
From: Lucille Lattanzi <Lucille -dot- Lattanzi -at- FIRSTDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:08:09 -0400

Hi, listmembers -

Seeking opinions, war stories, etc. again on the following doc management
packages:

Documentum
PC-Docs
LiveLink (Opentext)
Office Control 9000

Please respond off-list because I am a digest subscriber. I'll sdummarize any
resposnes tothe list.

<just curious>Response to recent queries on this subject has been sparse. Is
everybody avoiding "packages" for this task?

TIA for your time and responses.

Lucille Lattanzi

First Data Merchant Services.

Melville, NY, USA