A survey on software/platform usage

Subject: A survey on software/platform usage
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:12:18 -0400

Please reply to me directly.

I am doing a survey on software/platform usage, and will compile the
results and put them out on the list. Here it is:

1. What software does your company use for manual creation?

2. What platform (PC, MAC, UNIX, etc.) does your company use for
manual creation?

3. Are your manuals updated frequently?

4. How many manuals do you distribute in one year?

5. How do you distribute your manuals to your customers?
(PDF/Offset-printed, professionally bound hardcopy/Copied at Kinkos
bound in a three-ring binder/etc.)

5. What software does your company use for online help creation?

6. What type of help does your company create (WinHelp, HTMLHelp,
HTML, etc.)?

7. What platform (PC, MAC, UNIX, etc.) does your company use for
online help creation?

8. How many employees does your company have?

9. What is the company name?

10. May I publish your company name in the survey results?

11. Any comments?

Thank you so much for participating in this survey.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=