Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:12:12 -0500

Howdy,

I always put the first page on the right because of aestetics. I often see
a chapter number or a design element (logo or such) in the top right corner
of a page. If I have the page number on the left, as I would with a
left-hand
page, it feels like I'm are doing the twist. I just think it looks awkward.

Melonie R. Holliman
Technical Writer
CPD Marketing
Advanced Micro Devices